Study in Australia
Study in Australia
Australia is the world’s third most popular destination when it comes to being the choice for international students to migrate to for higher education. The universities offer world
Not does Australia offers world-class education, Australia offers cultural diversity and friendly natives. This makes sure that anyone can adjust well and flourish in Australia be it a short stay or a long stay. As Australia is the forefront of new technological and innovative ventures, students can rest assure that they do not need to hold back on their choice of studies. Australia provides over 22000 courses in more than 30 study fields. One can pick any of the 1100 institutions to further studies in language, nursing, engineering, business, art, medicine, etc.
Cost of Education for International Students in Australia:
As international students, your tuition fees must be paid before you start your courses. You can consult us for more details about the fee structure by paying us a visit. However, there may also be additional costs for your course that might include course materials and access to institutional facilities.
Below is an indication for the range of costs of courses of different types of qualifications for international students applying for Australian studies.
- English language studies – Around $300 per week depending on course length
- Vocational Education and Training (Certificates I to IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma) – $4,000 to $22,000
- Undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree – $15,000 to $33,000*
- Postgraduate Master’s Degree – $20,000 to $37,000*
- Doctoral Degree – $14,000 to $37,000*
*The above cost is only a rough estimation and in no way confirms the fees you might have to pay. Please visit our institution directly to know the costs for the course you wish to apply for.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements to Study in Australia for Nepalese Students:
- A High School Diploma (+2 Graduate)
- Good First Division Marks
- Or completed a 4 years Bachelor’s Degree
- Good GPA
- Good English Skills with good IELTS band score
- Minimum 6.0 for Bachelor’s
- Minimum 6.5 for Master’s
However, all of the above might be dependent on the course you might be applying for. Please contact us for any further questions you might have about the requirements. Once you have decided on your preferred course and institution, submit your Visa Application with the following documents below.
Documents Required for Application for Australian Studies for International Students:
These are the list of things you will require for your Australian Student Visa Application:
- Academic Documents copies (all previous formal education included)
- Filled up Visa Application Form
- Photocopy of Passport
- Citizenship Card copies
- Four filled self-adhesive name and address labels
- Passport sized photo (not older than six months)
- IELTS Certificate
- Official Police Report providing criminal record check results
- Financial Documents
- Exhibits suitable source for fund proofs
- Proofs of Cash Deposits made
- Medical Reports and Documents for Health
- Full body medical reports & X-ray examinations
- An Overseas Student Health Insurance Coverage for the duration of Visa applied
What to Do After IELTS Results:
Once, you have booked and taken the IELTS exams, you will receive your certification. If the band score fits the minimum criteria, you can assemble all the required documentation and proceed with the following:
- Documents will be forwarded to chosen University/College for Offer Letter
- You will receive the Offer Letter and confirmation of Enrolment for acceptance
- Then, you can collect your Australian Student Visa
- Pay your tuition and ECOE
- Pass medical exams
- Collection of Visa Grant Letter
- Plan your departure to Australia
Work in Australia while you study:
Working during your studies will help to complement your study and living experience in Australia. It can assist your living costs which can vary on your study location. Most student visas will allow you to work up to 40 hours every two weeks while your course is in session. Please make sure to meet your Visa’s requirements of work hours allowance before undertaking any paid work.
Australia offers a wide range of industries that offer part-time employment opportunities:
- Retail – supermarkets, department and clothing stores
- Hospitality – cafes, bars and restaurants
- Tourism – hotels and motels
- Agricultural – farming and fruit-picking
- Sales and telemarketing
- Administration or Clerical roles
You may be able to secure causal or part-time work in your own field if you have prior professional work experience. You can also try out for paid or unpaid internships to get maximum exposure in our own area of expertise. To give back to the community, you can also try your hand at volunteering.
Scholarships Opportunities for International Students in Australia:
For international students who wish to study in Australia, the Australian Government and Australian Universities will provide scholarships, grants and bursaries for suitable candidates. These scholarships can help to support and finance your studies in Australia. For more details, you can come to get counselling for the scholarship’s details and that all the information will be affixed to the course and institution you will be applying for.